*** FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS DISCLAIMER, THE COMPANY Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd t/a Logtrix WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix Reg # 2000/015886/07
- Intellectual and copyright matters. The material consists of contents which are derived entirely or in part from content supplied by Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix, derived from acknowledged written and electronic means. The said contents are protected under applicable South African Copyright and Trade Mark Laws, International Trade Marks and Copyright Laws and conventions.
- The user, with the inclusion of, but not the limitation of, may not reproduce, duplicate, publish, modify, copy, download, upload in any manner, post, broadcast or transmit, reverse engineer or disenable, display, or distribute or in any way exploit any of the contents that being software and/or printed material.
- All propriety notices and restrictions attached of the aforementioned must be kept intact, unless expressly permitted by Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix, or unless prior written consent from Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix has been obtained.
- Requests for permission regarding any issue relating the contents which fall into the ambit of the limitations stated above, can be made by contacting Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix in writing at :
Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix
Attention: General Manager
PO Box 2261
- The user is strictly prohibited from creating electronic and printed materials derived from, or which are based on the contents found on this site and any proprietary material. The prohibition applies regardless of whether the content are sold, negotiated or given away and/or further alienated in any manner whatsoever.
- Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix contains links to other World Wide Web internet sites. No inference can be made or representation implied that Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix, is connected with, operates or controls these linked web sites. Whether or not these linked sites are in fact affiliated with the Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix, Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix is not responsible for the content on the aforesaid sites. Linked sites are for the mutually agreed and accepted convenience of Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix trading partners. Use is at the users own risk.
- Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and review submissions submitted by users. Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix shall not be responsible for any of the content of e-mail messages and other means of electronic communication through our web presence www.logtrix.com .
- Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix reserves the right, to delete, move or edit submissions that Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix? , in its exclusive discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of any Copyright or Trademark laws or otherwise objectionable.
- The user with the inclusion of but not the limitation of, agrees that they will not transmit submissions to Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix sites that;
- Use www.logtrix.com for illegal purposes;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user.
- Are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane pornographic and/or allow for indecent information that constitutes a criminal offence and/or gives rise to a civil liability claim or otherwise violates any local, national or international law;
- Violate the Copyright, Trademark or other Intellectual property rights of any other person by the submission of the content to www.logtrix.com through any electronic communication
- The user by the transmission of content in any manner whatsoever, represents to Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix that they are the rightful owner of such content transmitted or that the user has obtained permission from the rightful owners to submit such content transmitted;
- Contain viruses or other harmful contents;
- Are intended for commercial purposes, contain marketing or promotional materials or are intended to solicit donations.
- The user agrees that all submissions become the exclusive property of Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix. The user agrees that they shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of Copyrights, Trademarks and other proprietary rights or any other damages resulting from such a submission. The user further indemnifies and holds Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix harmless against all claims for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix site
- The user expressly agrees that the use of Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix site is at the user’s sole risk. Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix does not guarantee or warrant;
- service will be uninterrupted;
- the site will be default free and that the defects will be corrected;
- that the results that may be obtained from the use or application from information gained from the Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix sites in so far as accuracy and content of any such information is concerned.
- These sites are provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non- infringement, title, security and compatibility.
- The user acknowledges and confirms Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix site. The user acknowledges that the provisions of this paragraph shall apply to all the contents of the Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix site.
- The disclaimer of liability applies to damages or injury, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or of profits, whether in breach of contract, tortuous action, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- If any of the terms and conditions of this agreement should be deemed to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective than to the extent only and within the jurisdiction in which that term and condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this agreement and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable
- This agreement, the terms, conditions and operating rules for Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix sites, constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The agreement and the terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Any dispute arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and/or Tribunals of the Republic of South Africa. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal consequence.
- Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating the site. The user is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this agreement to review the then current terms and conditions to which the user is bound.
- Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix shall have the exclusive right to at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtri? sites.
- The use of or access to the sites constitutes the users acceptance of terms and conditions hereof, which are binding on the user and take effect on a date which the user first makes use of, or access the Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix sites.
- If the user does not accept all the terms and conditions in full, the user must exit the site immediately. Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix has the exclusive discretion to terminate the agreement at any time.
- After the user has exited the site as aforesaid the user must destroy all content, whether materials or software, obtained from the site and all copies thereof.
- In the event of the user failing to exit the site as aforesaid, Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix has the right to claim any indirect, direct, incidental, special or punitive damages caused to Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix the users unauthorized access and/or use of the Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix site. The user further indemnifies Ergometrix (Pty) Ltd ta Logtrix against any claims for damages of whatsoever nature caused to another party by the users unauthorized use and/or access of the sites.